Vive Health Wheelchair Rollator
Safely and securely maneuver indoors and out with the combination wheelchair rollator. Safely walk, ride, or rest as needed with one dual-purpose mobility aid that easily folds for quick and convenient storage or travel. The hybrid rollator transport chair features oversized 8” wheels with a dual braking system to ensure stability on any surface, including grass, pavement, gravel, and carpeting. It also includes an easily accessible storage bag that conveniently holds wallets, phones, drinks, and more.
- Safely Walk, Rest, Or Ride
Easily transitioning from a rollator to a wheelchair, the dual-purpose mobility aid is perfect for those desiring greater independence while providing safety and support, reducing injuries and setbacks due to fatigue and overdoing it. The hybrid rollator-wheelchair utilizes large, 8” wheels for easy maneuvering, in addition to providing exceptional stability on any terrain, including gravel, grass, carpet, and more.
- Comfortable Mesh Seating
Made with a strong, breathable mesh, the dual-function rollator transport chair provides comfortable seating with a wide platform of 18” across. A lightly padded backrest provides comfortable support when seated for travel or rest. As an added convenience, it also includes a detachable travel bag for safely storing daily necessities. Generously sized, it easily holds a purse or wallet, medications, snacks, and electronic devices.
- Compact Foldable Frame
Constructed with corrosion-resistant aluminum, the lightweight hybrid frame is easy to assemble without tools or hassle. The durable design safely supports up to 300 pounds and features height-adjustable hand grips for a customized fit. The collapsible combination rollator transport chair includes removable footrests and is compact when folded to easily fit in the trunk of a car or even in the backseat.
- Dual Braking System
Each of the ergonomic handles is angled to position hands in a neutral position, reducing fatigue and allowing easy access to the bicycle-style hand brakes. Wheel locking brakes ensure the rollator-wheelchair will not move when activated.
- Vive Guarantee
A 60-day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Hybrid Wheelchair Rollator
- Detachable Storage Bag
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Uses: Mobility aid
- Base when open: 24” by 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” by 40”
- Seat dimensions: 18” x 12” x 21.75”
- How To Assemble:
- Fold the footrest down.
- Gently pull the footrest around to the front.
- Push the footrest bar into the locking clip securely.
- Open the wheelchair rollator frame until the seat is locked into position.
- Insert the height-adjustable handles into the frame, ensuring each snap button is visible.
- Insert the two rear wheels into the frame, ensuring each snap button is securely locked in the desired position.
- Insert front wheels into the frame, ensuring the holes on each piece are aligned.
- Insert a screw into each hole and attach it with a washer and a star bolt, so that the star bolt is oriented on the outside of the Wheelchair/Rollator.
- Attach the footrests.
- Attach the storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops.
- How To Lock The Footrest In Place:
- Walker is equipped with a dual-wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn the cable adjuster located on the handbrake
- Adjusting Handle Height: Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator.
- Care Instructions:
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Does it come pre-assembled?
The hybrid rollator wheelchair requires some tool-free assembly.
- Do you have to remove the footrests to fold them?
Although the footrests are removable, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator hybrid.
- Will this be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the hybrid rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees and allowing individuals to comfortably rest as needed.
- Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the wheelchair rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap.
- Is it height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted in one-inch increments from 33.25” to 38.25”.
- What is the weight limit for the rollator transport chair?
The combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.