Vive Health Walker Grip Pads
Reduce hand and wrist soreness and irritation with the Vive padded walker hand grips. Quickly installed on any standard walker, the hand grips are padded with a contoured foam to relieve painful pressure points and reduce hand and wrist fatigue. Durably constructed with breathable, moisture-wicking material, the handles stay cool and dry to provide a comfortable and secure grip every time.
- Comfortably Padded Hand Grips
Reducing hand and wrist pain and fatigue, the walker hand grips are padded with a contoured foam for a comfortable and secure grip. Generously padded, the walker hand grips relieve soreness and irritation caused by standard walker handles. The latex-free padded walker handles easily install on any walker with a simple hook and loop closure, providing a stable, nonslip surface for your hands to rest on a walker or other mobility device.
- Fits On Any Walker
Simple hook and loop closures allow the padded walker hand grips to be quickly installed on any walker without slipping or bunching.
- Contoured Foam Padding
Contoured foam padding evenly distributes the pressure placed on each hand while using a walker and retains its shape for extensive usability. The latex-free walker handles reduce hand pain and soreness and eliminate skin irritation.
- Breathable, Moisture-Wicking Materials
Breathable, moisture-wicking materials allow your hands to stay comfortably cool and dry. The walker hand grips are also washable for added convenience.
- Vive Guarantee
A 60-day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- 1 pair (2 counts) walker padded handles
- 60-day guarantee
- Provides a stable, non-slip surface for walker and mobility device hand grips
- Reduces hand and wrist fatigue and pain
- Length: 6.69 inches
- Width: 3.93 inches
- Thickness: 20mm padding
- Spandex/Polyester cover
- 20mm Foam padding
- Installation Instructions:
- Open the fastening straps on the padded hand grips
- Wrap the padded cover over the walker grips
- Attach the fastening straps to secure the padded hand grips to the walker
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Remove the pads from the walker
- Remove cloth material from foam padding
- Hand wash in cold water
- Hang dry
- What are the walker padded handles made of?
The handles are constructed from anti-slip leather and 20mm foam padding and are covered with a polyester/spandex fabric.
- Can I wash the padded handles?
You may hand wash the cover in cold water and air dry. Do not wash the foam padding.
- Will the padded handles fit any walker?
Yes, the handles will fit most standard walkers up to a circumference of 5”.
- What are the dimensions of the padded handles?
The handles are 6.69 inches long and 3.93 inches wide.
- Will the foam break down over time?
The foam is very resilient and durable and will not break down even with extended use.
- How many handles do I receive with my order?
You will receive a pair (2 counts) with your order.
- How do I attach the padded handles?
It’s very easy. Just open the fastening straps on the padded hand grips. Wrap the padded cover over the walker grips. Attach the fastening straps to secure the padded hand grips to the walker.
- Do the padded handles have latex in them?
No, there is no latex in the padded handles.
- Will the padded handles twist around my walker handles?
No, the strong closures and the anti-slip leather backing will keep the padded grips stable and secure.
- Will the padded handles help reduce pain in my wrists from picking up my walker?
Yes, the soft padding and secure grip will help to alleviate wrist and hand pain.
- I have arthritic hands. Will the padded handles help me grip my