Vive Health Trigger Finger Splint
Find relief from stenosing tenosynovitis, or trigger finger with a Vive trigger finger splint. For use on any finger, the aluminum splint supports the finger, reducing stiffness, and preventing the locking up, or catching of the tendons. A breathable neoprene material holds the splint in place with an extra-strong fastener strap for a secure fit throughout daily activities.
- One Size Fits 4 Fingers And Thumb
Designed to be worn on any finger on either hand, the universal trigger finger splint reduces stiffness in the index, middle, ring or pinky finger or thumb. An integrated fabric D-ring and strong fastener strap allow the splint to be easily adjusted for the perfect fit, accommodating finger widths up to 3.5”.
- Effective Trigger Finger Relief
Providing effective relief from stenosing tenosynovitis, or trigger finger, the slim splint allows you to more easily complete everyday tasks. The splint supports the affected finger, reducing stiffness and preventing the finger joint from locking up or catching.
- Built In Aluminum Support
Lightweight and curved for superior support, the splint features an integrated, semi-ring aluminum brace. The rigid aluminum brace immobilizes the affected finger joint to prevent tendons from catching and the joint from bending to promote healing and reduce pain and discomfort.
- Breathable Material For All Day Comfort
Constructed with a lightweight, breathable neoprene blend, the trigger finger splint will not slide or bunch. The latex-free material wicks away moisture and is lightly padded for comfort day and night.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s included:
- Trigger finger splint
- 60 day guarantee
- Supports the finger
- Reduces stiffness
- Prevents tendons from locking up to alleviate pain from trigger finger
- Universal Sizing:
- One Size Fits Most Fingers.
- Up to 3.5” circumference
- 65% Neoprene
- 35% Nylon
- Aluminum Splint
- Color: Black
- Application Instruction:
- Attach hooks and loop fastening strap onto the splint to the desired size.
- Slip the splint onto the desired finger and tighten the strap.
- Remove and resize if needed.
- Care Instructions: Hand washes with a mild detergent in cold water. Hang to dry
- Can I wash the trigger finger splint?
Yes, the splint can be hand washed in cold water with a mild detergent. Make sure to air dry completely.
- Can I get the trigger finger splint wet?
As the splint can be hand-washed, yes, it can get wet. However, the material may feel uncomfortable until it has completely dried out.
- Can I use the trigger finger splint on my pinky?
Yes, the splint is adjustable and can be worn on the pinky finger.
- How long is the trigger finger splint fastening strap?
The strap is 3.5’ long, which should give you plenty of room to adjust the fit as needed.