Vive Health Trigger Finger Splint (2pk)
Find relief from stenosing tenosynovitis, or trigger finger with a Vive trigger finger splint. For use on any finger, the aluminum splint supports the finger, reducing stiffness, and preventing the locking up, or catching of the tendons. A breathable neoprene material holds the splint in place with an extra-strong fastener strap for a secure fit throughout daily activities.
- One Size Fits 4 Fingers And Thumb
Designed to be worn on any finger on either hand, the universal trigger finger splint reduces stiffness in the index, middle, ring or pinky finger or thumb. An integrated fabric D-ring and strong fastener strap allow the splint to be easily adjusted for the perfect fit, accommodating finger widths up to 3.5”.
- Effective Trigger Finger Relief
Providing effective relief from stenosing tenosynovitis, or trigger finger, the slim splint allows you to more easily complete everyday tasks. The splint supports the affected finger, reducing stiffness and preventing the finger joint from locking up or catching.
- Built In Aluminum Support
Lightweight and curved for superior support, the splint features an integrated, semi-ring aluminum brace. The rigid aluminum brace immobilizes the affected finger joint to prevent tendons from catching and the joint from bending to promote healing and reduce pain and discomfort.
- Breathable Material For All Day Comfort
Constructed with a lightweight, breathable neoprene blend, the trigger finger splint will not slide or bunch. The latex-free material wicks away moisture and is lightly padded for comfort day and night.
- What’s included:
- Trigger finger splint
- 60 day guarantee
- Supports the finger
- Reduces stiffness
- Prevents tendons from locking up to alleviate pain from trigger finger
- Universal Sizing:
- One Size Fits Most Fingers.
- Up to 3.5” circumference
- 65% Neoprene
- 35% Nylon
- Aluminum Splint
- Color: Black
- Application Instruction:
- Attach hooks and loop fastening strap onto the splint to the desired size.
- Slip the splint onto the desired finger and tighten the strap.
- Remove and resize if needed.
- Care Instructions: Hand washes with a mild detergent in cold water. Hang to dry
- Can I wash the trigger finger splint?
Yes, the splint can be hand washed in cold water with a mild detergent. Make sure to air dry completely.
- Can I get the trigger finger splint wet?
As the splint can be hand-washed, yes, it can get wet. However, the material may feel uncomfortable until it has completely dried out.
- Can I use the trigger finger splint on my pinky?
Yes, the splint is adjustable and can be worn on the pinky finger.
- How long is the trigger finger splint fastening strap?
The strap is 3.5’ long, which should give you plenty of room to adjust the fit as needed.
- How long is the aluminum splint?
The splint is 3” inches long which will stabilize your finger without impeding your palm.
- Can I wear the trigger finger splint for long periods of time?
Yes, the splint is comfortable enough to wear throughout the day and night.
- Will the trigger finger splint work on my thumb too?
Yes, the finger splint will work on the thumb.
- Will the trigger finger splint prevent my knuckle from moving?
The aluminum splint will restrict the movement of the knuckle nearest your palm.
- What is the trigger finger splint made of?
The splint is constructed from a lightweight and breathable neoprene and nylon fabric. There is an aluminum splint inserted in the brace.
- Is the trigger finger splint have latex in it?
No, there is no latex in the splint.
- Can anyone wear the trigger finger splint?
Yes, the splint will fit any finger up to 3.5” in circumference.
- I have small fingers. Will the trigger finger splint fit me?
Yes, the adjustable splint will fit most fingers up to 3.5” in circumference.
- Can I wear the trigger finger splint on either hand?
Yes, the splint will fit any finger on either hand.
- Can I wear the trigger finger splint while working at my computer?
Yes, the splint will limit the movement of the finger that it is on but should not limit the movement of the rest of your hand.
- Can I wear the trigger finger splint during the day while I am active?
Yes, the splint will stay in place without slipping or bunching even when you are active.
- Will the trigger finger splint help relieve pain from locked tendons?
Yes, the splint will stabilize your finger, reduces stiffness, and prevents tendon lockup to provide effective pain relief.
Product Number: SUP 1052
Shipping Weight: 1.9 ounces