Vive Health Traction Anti-Slip Tape
Preventing hazardous slips and falls, the Vive traction tape secures to any smooth surface to provide stability and traction for everyone, including children, seniors and pets. The traction tape is backed by a strong, waterproof adhesive for easily applying to any clean surface with the included putty knife. Weather-resistant, the textured tape is great for outdoor steps, walkways, patios and decks as well as indoor staircases, ladders and garage floors.
- PREVENTS SLIPS AND FALLS: Eliminating slippery surfaces, Vive traction tape provides additional traction to minimize the risk of slips and falls. The slip-resistant tape features a textured surface that is comfortable underfoot for greater stability and traction even when wet.
- WEATHERPROOF ADHESIVE: Exceptionally strong, the traction tape is lined with a durable adhesive that is protected by a peel-away paper backing. The strong traction tape is perfect for stairs, ladders, entryways, ramps and walkways both indoors and out.
- EASY TO APPLY: Suitable for any indoor or outdoor surface, the weatherproof traction tape securely adheres to any smooth, clean surface. The traction tape can be cut to fit any length or shape. Each roll includes a putty knife to remove air pockets and wrinkles for an easy, yet secure application.
- 4” WIDE ROLL: Made with a durable 80 grit material, each traction tape roll measures 4 inches wide and 30 feet in length for use in multiple areas.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Will this work on the ramps I have in my home?
Yes! The Vive traction tape is great for additional traction on ramps, both indoor and out.
Can I put the tape directly on my shoes?
It is not recommended to place the traction tape directly on the sole of any shoe. The tape does have an 80 grit surface that may damage some floor types.
Is the traction tape peel and stick?
Yes, the Vive traction tape is protected by a paper-backing that peels away to expose the adhesive.
How long does the tape need to set before it gets wet?
The Vive traction tape should be installed on a completely dry surface and left to set for two to three hours before walking on or exposing to water.
Will this adhere to the metal ramp I use for loading my wheelchair?
Yes, the traction tape will adhere to smooth metal, providing additional traction where needed.
Can I use this tape on my aluminum ladder?
Yes! The traction tape is great for lining ladder rungs for greater traction.
Is it safe to use around a swimming pool where we will be barefoot?
Yes, the traction tape is safe for walking on when barefoot.
Is the tape removable?
Yes, the traction tape can be removed if necessary.
How thick is the traction tape?
Vive traction tape measures 0.55mm and 0.85 mm with the paper backing intact.
Is the traction tape weatherproof?
Yes! The traction tape is backed by a strong, waterproof adhesive that stays in place during inclement weather.
Could I use this tape in my shower stall?
Vive traction tape is not recommended for standard shower stalls. For additional traction while bathing, the Vive non-slip bath stickers are designed specifically for tub and shower installations.
Will the traction tape stick to concrete steps?
Yes! Vive traction tape will securely adhere to any smooth surface, including concrete, tile, wood and metal.
Does the traction tape include a putty knife for smoothing the tape down during installation?
Yes! The Vive traction tape includes a small putty knife for aiding in applying the tape to the desired surface.
- For providing greater traction on smooth or slippery surfaces to minimize the risk of slips and falls
- Great for stairs, patios, decks, entryways, ladders, ramps and more
- Length: 30 feet
- Width: 4 inches
- 80 grit PVC
- Waterproof adhesive
- Paper backing
- Vive Traction Tape
- Putty knife
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: LVA2020BLK
Shipping Weight: 2lbs
Quick Start Guide:Anti-Slip Traction Tape