Vive Health Silicone Foam Dressing
Highly absorbent and semi-permeable, this adhesive-bordered foam bandage helps prevent exudate wounds from further infection by providing a sterilized healing environment for the area. Each bandage is individually wrapped to promote maximum sanitation.
Use and removal of the adhesive is gentle and pain-free and the materials are both hypoallergenic and latex-free to avoid further irritation for users with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Strong Adhesive, Painless Removal
The Adhesive Border Foam Dressing is designed with a carefully lined exterior to keep dirt and germs out and protect a wound from further abrasions or infection. With a non-stick center, you don’t have to worry about the bandage sticking to or further irritating the wound. The adhesive easily and painlessly removes from the skin, to maximize your recovery time and minimize your pain.
- Waterproof and Flexible
With a semi-permeable PU film, this adhesive foam dressing acts as a liquid barrier, but allows oxygen into the bandage to help promote proper skin regeneration. With a soft and flexible foam material, you can enjoy long term wear without discomfort or irritation. The latex-free design is perfect for those with sensitive skin, and helps to minimize unwanted itching or irritation caused by other traditional woundcare products.
- Woundcare That Promotes Healing
By keeping out unwanted moisture and promoting circulation, this bandage helps to promote natural healing. Getting oxygen to the effected area helps to regenerate your skin, so your wound can begin to heal.
- Hygienic Packaging
With individually wrapped bandages, you can enjoy portability and hygienic wound care while on the go. Each foam dressing is easy to peel and use, so you don’t have to worry about using extra tape to secure it in place.
- Comfort for Extended Wear
If you suffer from ulcers or bedsores that take a long time to heal, this wound dressing makes longterm use easier. With a soft foam that was designed for the most comfortable wear possible, these bandages easily fit under clothes and effortlessly bend so that you can continue to participate in your usual everyday activities.
- What’s Included: 5pcs Silicone Foam Dressing
- Color(s): Backing is tan, pad is white.
- 3”x3” (main pad 1.4”x1.4”)
- 4”x4” (main pad 2.4”x2.4”)
- 6”x6” (main pad 4.3”x4.3”)
- Product Thickness:
- 3”x3”: border thickness:0.38mm±0.05; pad thickness:2.0mm±0.05
- 4”x4”: border thickness:0.38mm±0.05; pad thickness:2.0mm±0.05
- 6”x6”: border thickness:0.38mm±0.05; pad thickness:2.0mm±0.05
- Product Weight:
- 3”x3”: 3.6g/pc
- 4”x4”: 5.2g/pc
- 6”x6”: 14.6g/pc
- PU film
- Ssilicone glue
- Absorbent pad
- Release film
- Latex free: Yes
- High absorbency
- Doesn’t stick to the wound bed but stays intact to the skin
- Semi–permeable PU film
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Disinfect the wound and ensure the peri-wound skin is dry.
- Remove both sides of the release film. Apply the adhesive border to the skin surrounding the injured area (note: the absorbent pad should cover the wound completely).
- Secure the dressing to the skin. Do NOT stretch it. Gently press into the dressing for at least 30 seconds to activate its adhesive properties.