Vive Health ROM Knee Brace
Providing stabilizing support following an injury or surgery, the ROM hinged knee brace features a strong aluminum alloy splint and adjustable bilateral range of motion settings to prevent re-injury and help facilitate rehabilitation. The reversible knee brace allows the flexion and extension to be set to limit motion or support a full range of motion for active individuals. Lightweight for greater comfort, the ROM brace is also lightly padded and fully adjustable for a secure fit on the left or right knee.
- Complete Rehabilitative Knee Support
Stabilizing and supporting the knee, the Vive ROM knee brace minimizes the risk of re-injury and aids in post-operative recovery and rehabilitation. Fully adjustable, the range of motion brace is ideal for ligament and tendon strains, patella realignment and for use following ACL, MCL, PCL, or LCL surgeries.
- Range Of Motion Training
Fully control the range of motion of the knee with the adjustable locking dial and extension and flexion sliders. Allowing for progressive recovery, the bilateral range of motion dials can be set from 30 degrees to open flexion and -10 to 30 degrees of extension.
- Reversible Open Design
Accommodating most adult leg sizes, the open ROM brace is fully adjustable for optimal support and comfort on the left or right leg. Each brace pad is adjustable for a total length ranging from 18” up to 23.5”. The fastening straps are also adjustable for secure, non-slip fit and feature quick-release buckles.
- Lightweight Construction
Structured with a durable aluminum alloy, the ROM brace is lightweight yet strong for exceptional support. Each support disc is lightly padded for greater comfort.
- Vive Guarantee
Two year guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Vive ROM Knee Brace
- Two-year guarantee
- For complete stabilization and support of the knee joint following injury or surgery
- For progressive rehabilitation of ligament strains and for patella realignment
- Adjustable length: 18” to 23.5”
- Maximum circumference of the top strap: 22”
- Maximum circumference of the bottom strap: 18”
- Aluminum alloy
- Composite material
- Fabric blend
- How to Adjust the Brace Length:
- IMPORTANT: The brace will arrive set to the shortest length. Please adjust the length to position the brace properly
- Use the push-button mechanism on both sides of the brace to push down and slide the leg supports up or down
- For a proper fit, the top brake pad should be positioned midthigh with the hinge centered on the knee
- Care Instructions:
- To clean the pads, remove each pad from the brace.
- Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting.
- The pads can also be hand washed.
- The adjustable straps are machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Air dry completely before use.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wipe the brace down with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- 1pc ROM knee brace per packaging
- Open design
- Can be worn under or over clothes
- Can be slept in
- Universal size
- Push button adjustable struts in 0.75” increments