Vive Health Reusable Incontinence Pad
Introducing DryGuard, the ultimate reusable incontinence pad designed for reliable protection against accidents, spills, and stains. With a three-layer waterproof barrier, it instantly absorbs all fluids, ensuring dryness and comfort. Its full size offers flexible use for various settings, while being eco-friendly and cost-effective. Machine washable for easy cleaning and reuse, DryGuard empowers you with confidence and independence. Say goodbye to worries and hello to unrivaled protection with DryGuard.
- Versatile Surface Protection
Perfect for kids, pets, or patients with incontinence issues
- Super Absorbent
Multi-layer design absorbs and traps all fluids, including urine, perspiration, and accidental spills
- Carefully Sized For Maximum Coverage
Generously sized to fit most beds, the pad is also suitable for protecting car seats and furniture Reusable incontinence pad multi layer design
- Multi-Layer Construction
The top layer stays dry, the middle layer locks up moisture and the bottom layer ensures nothing leaks
- Exceptionally Comfortable
The quilted top layer is quiet, soft, and breathable to ensure a restful night’s sleep
- Conveniently Reusable
The pad is machine washable and durable enough for extended use
- What’s Included:
- Washable Underbed Incontinence Pad
- 60 Day Guarantee
- Uses: Protects your mattress and other surfaces against accidents, spills, and stains
- Medium Size: 34”x 36”
- Large Size: 34”x 52”
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not bleach
- Detergents must dissolve completely
- Do not over-dry or iron
- Do not use excessive fabric softener
- What is the bed incontinence underpad made of?
The pad is fabricated from a cotton and polyester blend.
- What are the dimensions of the bed incontinence underpad?
There are two sizes to choose from. The medium size is 34”x 36” and the large size is 34”x 52”.
- How do I wash the bed incontinence underpad?
It’s really easy. Machine wash the pad in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach or use excessive fabric softener. Make sure that detergents dissolve completely. Do not over-dry or iron.
- Can I tumble dry the bed incontinence underpad?
Yes, the pad can be tumble-dried on a low setting.
- Does the bed incontinence underpad stick to the mattress?
The waterproof bottom of the pad features a non-slip surface that will limit shifting or bunching.
- How many pads will I receive when I order?
You will receive one reusable pad with your order.
- Which side of the bed incontinence underpad should I lay on?
The white quilted side is the side you lay on while the green waterproof side should be on the bottom.