Vive Health Overbed Table
A convenient solution for those confined to a bed, the Vive overbed table also provides a large, stable surface for mealtimes and other activities when recovering from an illness, injury or surgery. Height adjustable, the overbed table utilizes four swivel castors to easily position it for left- or right-handed use at any bed, sofa or chair. Constructed with a durable steel frame with a wood grain laminate top, the bedside table is easy to assemble with illustrated step by step instructions.
- Use At A Bed, Sofa Or Recliner
Providing a large tabletop surface, the overbed table is suitable for use at a bedside, a sofa, a recliner or with a wheelchair. A convenient solution for mealtimes, tabletop activities and laptops, the overbed table surface is easy to clean with standard household disinfectants. Perfect for those recovering from illness, injury or surgery.
- Height Adjustable
Featuring a one-touch adjustment lever, the overbed table quickly and easily adjusts between 24” to 47” in height for optimal positioning for any individual. Gently push the tabletop upward to raise the table and depress the adjustment lever to lower the tabletop to the perfect height.
- Easy To Maneuver
Using four swivel castors, the overbed table is easy to maneuver for use on the left or right side of the bed and to move out of the way when not needed. The column wheels also include locking tabs to stabilize the table while in use.
- DURABLE STEEL FRAME
Easy to assemble, the premium steel frame is corrosion-resistant and safely supports up to 50 pounds. The sturdy tabletop is constructed from a durable wood grain laminate with a slight lip around the perimeter to prevent items from sliding off.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Overbed Table
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Uses: For convenient bedside option for meals, activities, laptops and more
- Materials: Steel frame, Four swivel castors, Wood grain laminate tabletop
- How To Assemble:
- With the tabletop laying face down on a flat surface, attach the column assembly with the included screws, washers and spring washers
- Place the bolt plate over the base, aligning the holes with the column assembly
- Attach the base and column with the included bolts, ensuring the base and tabletop are facing the same direction
- Install the locking wheel on the base near the column by pushing them into the designated openings
- Install the non-locking wheels on the base furthest from the column
- Adjusting Tabletop Height:
- To raise the tabletop: push tabletop up to the desired height
- To lower the tabletop: push the trip lever upward while pushing the tabletop down to the desired height
- Two wheels include foot brakes for easy access
- Press the tabs down on each of the two wheels to lock wheel into place, release the tabs up to unlock
- What is the height range?
The overbed height can be adjusted from a minimum of 28” to a maximum height of 39”.
- How much space is between the ends of the base?
The wheeled base is 39” in length.
- How do I lock it in place?
The column wheels have a slide lock that should be pushed downward to lock in place. The tabletop height is locked in place with the trip lever mechanism.
- Is there a weight limit?
Yes, the overbed table will safely support up to 50 pounds, however, weight should be evenly distributed to avoid damaging the surface or property. It is not suitable for televisions or desktop computers.
- Does the tray swivel from side to side?
The tray does not swivel but rests on four swivel castors to easily maneuver the table out of the way.
- How large is the tray?
The tray measures 30” x 15.5”.
- What is the height of the base that slides under the bed?
The base is 3.5” high.
- Does the table have a lip to prevent things from sliding off?
Yes, the table has a small lip around the entire tabletop.