Vive Health Metal Shoe Horn 16 Inch 2 pack
Feel comfortable easily slipping on any style of footwear with the long stainless steel shoe horn. Great for seniors, men, and women; the strong shoehorn measures 16.5” in length to minimize bending and twisting. The smooth rounded edges allow any style of shoe to slide on without damaging the shoe heel or snagging socks or hosiery. Durably constructed of stainless steel, the shoe horn features a curved handle capped with a soft leather sleeve for a comfortable grip.
- Easily Put On Footwear
Easily slide shoes on or off with the long stainless steel shoe horn. Measuring 16.5” in length, the shoe horn minimizes the need to bend and twist to put on your shoes. Great for men, women, seniors and the elderly, the gently curved base smoothly guides the heel into any athletic shoe, dress shoe, boot or ski boot.
- Classic Leather Grip Handle
Wrapped in a classic brown leather sleeve, the shoe horn has a curved handle for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
Measuring 16.5” in length, the strong stainless steel shoe horn will not bend or rust.
- Smooth Finish Extends Shoe Life
Each edge of the shoehorn has a smooth, polished finish to prevent snags and tears in socks and hosiery. The regular use of a shoe horn extends the life of any shoe by preventing the heel from collapsing, or bulging.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included
- Vive Long Metal Shoe Horn
- Lifetime guarantee
- Metal Shoe Horn 16 Inch 2 pack
- Uses: For aiding in putting on or removing shoe
- Dimensions: 1.5” W 16.50” L
- Stainless steel
- Genuine leather
- How To Use:
- Slide the foot partially into the shoe.
- Insert it at the back of the shoe.
- Slide heel into the shoe and pull shoehorn out of the shoe
- How wide is the edge that you put into the shoe?
The width of the rounded edge is 1.5” to easily fit in any shoe size or style.
- Is this long enough to put on my shoes without bending over?
At 16.5” of length, the shoehorn can help you put on your shoes comfortably either standing up or sitting down with minimal bending or twisting.
- What is it made of?
The shoehorn is made with sleek, stainless steel that is exceptionally strong, yet flexible.
- Can I use it to remove my socks too?
Yes, the shoehorn can be used to slide socks off.
- Can I use it while sitting down?
Yes! The long shoe horn can be used while sitting down or standing.
- Will work with women’s heels?
Yes! The shoehorn is gently curved to easily slide in any shoe style or size.
- Does it work well with boots?
Yes, the shoehorn works well with boots.
- Will it keep the heel of my shoe from caving in?
Yes! The shoehorn stabilizes the back of the shoe, preventing it from collapsing, bulging, or pinching.