Vive Health Leg Cast Cover
Providing complete protection against water, sand, dirt and grime, the reusable Vive leg cast protector is constructed with a lightweight, durable composite material that is leak proof and tear-resistant. The leg cast cover easily glides over most adult casts and secures with a watertight seal. Great for showering, bathing, therapeutic care and many outdoor activities.
- Safely And Conveniently Shower Or Bathe With A Cast
Easily slide on the Vive leg cast protector and secure the watertight seal before bathing or showering to prevent water from damaging your cast and irritating your skin. The composite material is lightly textured, so you can safely stand in the shower or on any surface. The cast protector is generously sized to accommodate most adult leg sizes with plaster or synthetic casts.
- Patent Pending Lightweight Design
Patent pending design is constructed with a composite material that is lightweight and exceptionally durable. Each seam is reinforced for a tear and leak resistant cast protector.
- Reusable Protection For Casts, Bandages And Wounds
Use again and again to protect leg casts, bandages, prosthesis, wounds, scrapes, rashes and burns. The durable cast cover repels water, dirt and grime to ensure your leg stays dry and clean. Great for therapeutic care, bathing, showering and many outdoor activities.
- Complete Watertight Seal
Creating a watertight seal, the leg cast protector uses an elastic rubber seal with easy to use pull-tabs. The protector seals completely to block water, sand, dirt and grime from damaging the cast and irritating the skin. After each use, the seal regains its shape for extensive reusability.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- 1x Leg cast protector
- 1x 60 day guarantee
- Size: One size fits most
- Polyvinyl bag
- Length: 31.1”
- Width: 14.2”
- Pull tabs: 5.5” by 1.6”
- How To Wear:
- Expand diaphragm
- Carefully insert the leg, stretching the diaphragm to easily glide over the cast
- Secure the seal with the pull tabs
- To remove, expand diaphragm and slide the leg out
- Will this protector fit over an adult walking orthopedic boot?
Yes, the protector can be used with regular plaster casts, synthetic casts and walking boots.
- Is the seal very stretchy for larger legs?
Yes, the seal can accommodate leg circumferences up to 22”.
- Does this cast protector only come in one size?
Yes, the cast protector is universally sized to accommodate most adult leg casts.
- Is this nonslip?
Yes, the cast protector is lightly textured to provide greater stability while walking and standing.
- Does it work if your leg is fully submerged?
Yes, the protector has a watertight seal to ensure your leg stays dry while submerged in a bathtub, however, the protector is not suitable for swimming.
- How many cast protectors do I get?
One reusable leg cast protector.
- How does it seal on your leg?
The protector has an elastic rubber seal with two pull tabs to easily secure the watertight seal.
- Will this cover my knee after a knee replacement surgery?
Yes, the protector is 31” long and will sufficiently cover the knee of most adults.
- Is this protector reusable?
Yes! The leg cast protector is reusable.
- Will this help keep sand out of my cast?
Yes, the protector repels water, sand, dirt and grime to keep casts dry and clean.
- Is this cover latex-free?
No, the leg cast protector does contain natural latex.
- Can I use this on my arm?
Because the seal is designed to accommodate an adult leg, the seal may not tighten enough to ensure a watertight fit. Our arm cast protector features the same watertight protection.
Product Number: RHB1020