Vive Health Ice Wrap Replacement Packs
The Vive Ice Wraps are designed to perfectly fit the body and provide effective hot or cold therapy. They are made with a non-toxic gel that remains flexible even when frozen, allowing for maximum comfort during use. The wraps are constructed with durable, latex-free material to ensure long-lasting use. Whether recovering from an injury, dealing with sore muscles, or simply in need of some relaxation, the Ice Wrap Replacement Packs are your go-to solution. With their convenient size and easy-to-use design, they are perfect for home use, as well as for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and those on the go.
- perfect fit
Sized to perfectly fit the Vive ice wraps as a replacement or extra set
- Replacement Packs
Genuine Arctic Flex replacement cold packs to replace missing or damaged packs as needed
- Flexible Non Toxic Gel
Non toxic, clay gel packs stay pliable when frozen for targeted relief
- Soothing Hot Or Cold Therapy
Provides gentle warmth when heated or place in the freezer to provide cooling relief
- Durable Construction
Reusable gel packs are made with a durable, latex-free composite material
- What’s Included:
- Arctic Flex Replacement Ice Wrap Packs
- 60 day guarantee
- Uses: For use with the Vive Ice Wraps
- Knee wrap: 9.5” by 4.25”
- Ankle wrap side packs: 7” by 6.5”
- Ankle wrap top pack: 10.5” by 4.5”
- Shoulder pack: 9.5” by 9” by 6.5”
- Latex-free composite material
- Clay gel
- How to Use for Cold Therapy:
- Place each ice wrap pack flat in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Remove from the freezer and secure in the interior pockets of the wrap
- Apply to the area to be treated
- WARNING: Treatment time should not exceed 20 minutes
- How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place each pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate
- Heat on full power for 15 seconds
- Remove the gel pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly
- Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in microwave for 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Place the heated gel pack in the interior mesh pockets
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately
- Care Instructions: Wipe the cold packs down with a damp cloth as needed
- Can I purchase a set of replacement packs to be sure I have a set ready all the time?
Yes! The replacement ice wrap packs are ideal for rotating out with the original set to ensure a set is always ready for use.
- Are the Arctic Flex replacement packs latex-free?
Yes! The Arctic Flex replacement ice wrap packs are constructed with a latex-free composite material and filled with a nontoxic, clay gel.
- Can I heat the ice wrap packs in the microwave?
Yes, the ice wrap packs can be heated in the microwave. After an initial 15 seconds, each pack can be heated in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. It is important to observe the gel packs while heating, stopping the microwave immediately if the gel packs begin to expand.
- What are the dimensions of the replacement knee cold packs?
The Arctic Flex replacement knee ice wrap packs measures 9.5” by 4.25”.