Vive Health Hard Night Splint
Relieve foot pain and inflammation while you sleep with the Vive hard night splint. Constructed with a hard composite exterior and lined with a soft, breathable padding, the night splint gently stretches the foot, maintaining a neutral position to reduce pain and inflammation related to plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and drop foot. The adjustable splint includes removable stretch wedges to elevate the foot for maximum pain relief. Use the versatile splint with or without a sock, on either the left or right foot.
- Alleviate Foot Pain And Inflammation
Maintaining a neutral foot position that gently stretches the plantar fascia, the Vive hard night splint reduces pain and inflammation due to plantar fasciitis, drop foot and Achilles tendonitis. Gently stretching the foot, the splint is worn throughout the night to alleviate painful first steps in the morning. The rigid exterior supports the calf, ankle and foot so you can rest comfortably.
- Two Ways To Optimize The Stretch
Customize the amount of stretch for optimal pain relief with the use of two comfortably padded stretch wedges and dual tension straps.The tension straps can be adjusted to increase angle of the foot. Made with a soft foam, the wedges elevate the foot to ensure proper positioning for maximum relief. Use each wedge separately or combined to achieve the perfect amount of stretch.
- Durable Exterior With A Soft Interior
Durably constructed with a hard composite material, the exterior splint provides exceptional support that can withstand extensive use. The interior of the hard night splint is comfortably padded with a breathable foam with a soft lining. The soft lining prevents skin irritation, blisters and abrasions.
- Versatile Design
Secured with three wide adjustable straps, the latex-free night splint fits both men and women. The straps are made with a strong webbing and fastener material. Each strap also has a buckle, eliminating the need to adjust the straps every night. Versatilely designed, the splint can be worn on the left or right foot.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Single hard night splint
- 60 day guarantee
- Designed to alleviate foot pain caused from by plantar fasciitis and other foot issues by gently stretching the fascia and Achilles tendon
- Can also be used to keep the foot safe and secure while recovering from injury
- US Shoe Sizing:
- Men’s: Up to 6.5
- Women’s: Up to 7
- Men’s: 7 – 8
- Women’s: 7.5 – 9.5
- Men’s: 8.5 – 11
- Women’s: 10 – 12.5
- How To Wear:
- With the splint resting on the floor, place the foot in the splint, ensuring heel fits snugly against the back of the brace
- Insert foot wedge under the padded liner if desired
- Secure each strap by buckling the strap, then adjusting the fastener strap for a comfortable fit
- Adjust side tension straps to desired tension
- To remove: unbuckle each strap and slide foot out of the splint
- Care Instructions:
- Hand wash using cool water and mild soap
- Dry by dabbing with towel to remove the majority of the water
- Allow insole to air dry until all moisture is removed
- Can I walk to the bathroom at night with this on?
Yes, it is suitable for walking short distances without removing.
- Should my heel be lifted up as well?
To ensure a proper fit, tighten each strap to feel snug, not tight and insert the foot wedge under the forefoot only.
- Do I get only one splint?
Yes, the splint is universally designed to wear on either the left or right foot as needed.
- Will this increase the flexibility in my ankle?
Yes, as the foot is held in a neutral position it relieves pressure on the ligaments and tendons throughout the foot and ankle.
- Where do I put the foam wedges?
The wedges should be inserted under the padded liner.