Vive Health Elastic Shoe Laces
Eliminating the need to retie shoes, the elastic shoelaces provide a no-tie alternative to unsightly locks, tabs and straps. Versatile laces fit most shoe styles and can be used as traditional laces or as no-tie laces, allowing shoes to be slipped on and off with ease. Great for those with limited mobility, arthritis, limited fine motor skills or hand tremors, this set contains two pairs of replacement shoelaces with walking clips.
- Easy No-Tie Alternative
Use as regular laces or as no-tie laces, the Vive elastic shoelaces are a convenient alternative to unsightly straps and locks. The flat replacement laces can be used with any tie shoe to create a comfortable slip on while maintaining the look of a tie shoe. Minimizing bending and twisting to tighten and tie shoelaces, the replacement elastic laces are perfect for those with arthritis, limited mobility, hand tremors or limited fine motor skills.
- Generous Elastic Stretch
Provide a generous amount of stretch, the laces allow shoes to be easily slipped on and off while maintaining a comfortably snug fit. The flexible laces also stretch throughout the day, relieving painful pressure points on swollen feet.
- Flexibly Fits Most Shoes
Suitable for most tie shoe styles including athletic shoes, casual shoes and dress shoes. Easily replace traditional laces with the flexible, elastic laces without compromising the look or feel of your favorite shoes.
- 2 Pairs With Walking Clips
This set includes two pairs of flexible, no-tie shoelaces with walking clips. Each set of walking clips securely anchors the laces to the shoe providing additional stability.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Two pairs of elastic shoe laces
- Two pairs of walking clips
- 60 day guarantee
- Replacement laces for a no-tie option
- Great for the elderly, arthritis sufferers, children
- Width: 6 mm
- Length: 38.5 cm
- Length when fully stretched: 95 cm
- Polyester blend
- Does contain latex
- How To Install The Walking Clips:
- After weaving the laces through the eyelets on the shoe, insert the lace in the center opening on the walking clip.
- Feed the lace through the bottom opening, the enclosed circle, pulling tight to ensure the lace lays flat along the clip.
- Bring the lace around the clip, catching the teeth at the base of the clip.
- Slide the lace into the oval opening at the top of the clip, ensuring the lace is tight and lays flat along the clip.
- Trim the lace if desired.
- Care Instructions:
- Hand wash in cool water with a mild detergent.
- Lay flat to dry.
- How many laces come in a package?
Each package contains four shoelaces for lacing two pairs of shoes.
- Can I use these with hightops?
Yes! The elastic shoelaces are 38.5 cm before stretching out to a maximum of 95cm.
- Do these laces come with locks?
The Vive elastic shoelaces can be tied like regular laces or secured with the included walking clips only.
- Are the laces washable?
Yes, the elastic laces can be washed by hand with a mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.