Vive Health All Terrain Knee Walker
Providing an excellent alternative to crutches, the all-terrain knee walker allows individuals to safely navigate indoors and out with large, 12-inch air filled tires. Featuring a dual braking system and comfort grip steering handle, the knee scooter easily maneuvers over grass, pavement, carpeting and gravel.
- Great Alternative To Crutches
Regain independence with the all-terrain, quad knee walker. Providing comfortable support following foot, ankle, or lower leg injury or surgery, the knee walker allows individuals to move safely and comfortably throughout the day while eliminating the fatigue and discomfort caused by using traditional crutches. For additional convenience, a storage bag is included that easily attaches to the walker to securely carry essential everyday items.
- Maximum Stability And Control
Four, 12-inch pneumatic wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability on any surface, including carpet, gravel, grass, dirt and pavement. The knee walker also utilizes dual rear disk brakes to provide superior stability and control on uneven surfaces and gentle inclines.
- Contoured Knee Pad
Providing extra stability and support, the comfortable foam knee cushion is contoured to cradle the lower leg. The resilient foam platform allows the pressure to be evenly distributed across the knee platform,reducing pain and fatigue in the hip, knee and leg.
- Lightweight Durability
Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the lightweight steel knee scooter is durable and fully adjustable for a customized fit. The cushioned knee platform height is adjustable between 20” to 26”. The steering handle is also adjustable from 38” to 46”. The removable knee platform and folding steering handle allow the scooter to easily be stored and transported as needed.
- Vive Guarantee
Lifetime Guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- 1 year guarantee
- Matte black steel frame.
- Resilient foam knee platform
- Frame length: 35”
- Frame width: 18”
- Knee Pad Platform Dimensions: 19” – 23.5”
- Knee Platform Height: 20″ to 26″
- Steering Handle Height: 38″ to 46″
- Wheels: 12”
- Weight Capacity: Max 300 lb
- Handle Bars: 37” – 45.5”
- Terrain Knee Walker: 5’ – 6” to 6’ – 6”
- Operating Instructions:
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding.
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using your uninjured leg.
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker.
- To lock the hand brake, pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you.
- To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin on top of the lever. The pin will lock the wheels in place.