Vive Health 906 Motion Ankle Brace Coretech
Providing exceptional support, the Coretech 906 Motion Ankle brace features a hinged connection to allow controlled sagittal motion for active use following a sprain, an acute injury or ankle instability. Ideal for sports and daily use, the motion ankle support minimizes the risk of re-injury and promotes healing by limiting inversion and eversion.
Padded with a soft foam, the medial and lateral side supports are secured in place with three adjustable fastener straps to ensure a comfortable fit. The open design and neutral footplate also allows the active ankle brace to easily fit in any shoe style for improved patient comfort and compliance.
- Supportive Hinged Design
Hinged for greater mobility, the motion ankle support stabilizes the ankle to prevent re-injury and promote natural healing.
- Fits Most Shoe Styles
Featuring a low, neutral arch and an open heel, the motion ankle base fits in most athletic and casual shoes.
- Comfortable Padding
Semi-rigid side panels feature removable padded inserts for greater comfort.
- Adjustable Fit
Easily secured with three adjustable fastener straps for a personalized fit.
- What’s Included:
- 1pc motion ankle support
- Color(s): black
(from the vendor)
- Product Weight: 0.38 lbs
- PP plastic
- EVA + fabric
- Latex-free yes
- Hinged at the ankle
- The side pads are removable for cleaning.
- Remove them and hand-wash in cold water with mild soap, rinse, and air dry. Wipe the plastic with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Do NOT machine wash or dry.
- Foam padding: The top 2 pads are removable
- Bottom and plastic outer shell for support (somewhat flexible)
- Secure straps to tighten
- Left and right options
- Control of First Ray, Midtarsal and Subtalar joints.
- Control of Calcaneal inversion/eversion.
- Pure, unrestricted sagittal ankle Motion.
- The thin posterior plastic shell allows optimal shoe fit.
- Great for high activities, early treatment of early phase PTTD, Achilles tendinopathy or sports applications
- Fits easily into a shoe.
- Foot orthotic combined with upright stirrup components to deliver superior foot AND ankle control
- It provides medical and lateral support and can be worn easily with most shoes. ‘
- Hinged design
- Inner soft padding (removable)
- Thickness of the plastic: 3mm