Vive Health 762 Elbow Brace Coretech
The Coretech 762 Elbow Brace is able to hold your elbow joint at a 106-110 degree angle to treat and manage pain from cubital tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve entrapment, elbow hyperextension, and surgery recovery.
- Pain Relieving Support:
Immobilizes and positions the elbow at 106º-110º to help reduce pain and numbness associated with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome.
- Versatile Fit:
Suitable for both men and women, customize fit on left or right arm.
- Lightweight And Breathable:
Constructed with a high-density shell and perforated liner with adjustable pads for more excellent protection and comfort.
3 adjustable straps and straightforward clip-on buckles to make application as easy as possible.
- What’s Included:
- 1pc cubital tunnel elbow brace
- 1pc manual
- Color(s): Black
- Product Dimensions:
- S/M: Liner and plastic shell dimensions below
- L/XL: Liner and plastic shell dimensions below
- Top: 25cm – 53.5cm max circumference (9.84” – 21.06”)
- Bottom: 22cm – 33cm circumference (8.66” – 12.99″)
- Top: 27.5cm – 54.5cm
- Bottom: 20.5cm – 35cm
- Product Weight:
- S/M: 0.52Ibs
- L/XL: 0.62Ibs
- Product Material(s):
- Latex free: Yes
- Wipe plastic shell with damp cloth. Air dry.
- Hand wash the liner in warm water with mild detergent. Air dry.
- Thickness of plastic: 2.64mm (± 0.03mm)
- Thickness of padding: about 10.41 – 11mm
- Holds the elbow joint at 106-110 degree angle
- Perforated liner for breathability
- 2pcs of small pads (perforated) for extra comfort. Size: 13cm (H) * 9cm (W) x 1cm (Thickness) – the pads will have velcro tabs to secure it onto the inner liner
- Adjustable straps with plastic buckles
- Application Instructions
- Velcro: 40mm (W) x 10mm (H)