Vive Health 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter
Providing safe, stable mobility assistance, the Vive four-wheel mobility scooter easy maneuvers over smooth, indoor and outdoor surfaces such as concrete, pavement, tile and carpeting with a turning radius of 4.3’. The mobility scooter includes a lightly padded seat and backrest with flip-back armrests, 8” flat-free tires and a front-mounted storage basket for carrying daily necessities. With a top speed of 3.7 mph, the mobility scooter has a driving range of up to 12.4 miles per charge. The power scooter also quickly disassembles into four pieces to easily fit in an average size vehicle.
- Safely Navigate Smooth Surfaces
Easy maneuver over smooth, indoor and outdoor surfaces with comfort and ease with the Vive four-wheel mobility scooter. Designed to safely support up to 265 pounds, the mobility scooter features 8” flat-free, non-marking tires, a maximum speed of 3.7mph and a driving distance up to 12.4 miles per charge.
- Comfortable Seating
Comfortably padded, the wide, 15.75” seat and backrest provide gentle cushioning and support. The seat rotates and is also height adjustable for a customizable fit. Additionally, the scooter seat is surrounded by two padded armrests that adjust and flip upward for greater convenience when exiting or boarding.
- Easy To Transport
Quickly disassemble the Vive mobility scooter into four separate pieces for easy portability. Featuring a folding tiller and removable seat, each section easily fits in the trunk of standard size vehicles. The rear section weighs 29 pounds and is the heaviest of the four pieces.
- Intuitive Control Panel
Located on the tiller console, the control panel allows you to set the maximum speed with the variable speed dial, change from a forward to a reverse direction, turn on the headlight as well as produce a warning tone as needed.
The display also includes a color-coded battery life indicator for checking the status of the battery at a glance.
- What’s includes?
- Vive 4-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
- Off-board battery charger
- Overall Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37.7” x 19.6” x 33”
- Total Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29lbs. (rear bese)
- Seat Height (from ground): 18.5” – 21.5
- Seat Width: 17”
- Seat Depth: 15”
- Armrest Height (above seat): 6.75”
- Seat Back Height: 13”
- Net Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 3.7 mph
- Maximum Braking Distance: ≤5”
- Minimum Turning Radius: ≤4.3ft.
- Weight Limit: 265 lbs.
- Maximum Travel Distance (in Theory): 12.4 mi
- Static Stability: ≥ 9°
- Dynamic Stability: ≥ 6°
- Climbing Ability: ≤ 9°
- Battery: Lead-acid battery (24V/20AH)
- Controller Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Controller Minimum Output Current: 2A
- Front Wheel Diameter: 7.5″ (Solid)
- How heavy is the Vive scooter?
The Vive mobility scooter weighs 88.2 pounds. The heaviest piece when disassembled for transportation is 29 pounds.
- Can the Vive scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The Vive scooter has a ground clearance of 1.57” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
- What type of battery does the scooter use?
The Vive scooter uses two, 12V/12AH batteries.