Omron 3 Series Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7100) is powered by the OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes your breathing and movements’ impact on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
With its convenient one-touch design, the 3 Series captures your blood pressure readings, irregular heartbeats, and body movement during measurement. At the same time, it stores up to 14 readings for your review. This makes it easy to share vital information with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals.
Also optimizing your measurement experience is the OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff included with this monitor. This soft contoured cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement, so whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, this cuff fits adult upper arms 9” to 17” in circumference.
NOTE: The unit operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
Length: 5.1″, Width: 4″, Height: 3.1″
Weight: 8.8 oz.
- The one-touch design makes it quick and easy to obtain a blood pressure reading
- The Omron® digital blood pressure monitor fits arms measuring 9 inches to 17 inches in circumference
- It will alert users to the presence of an irregular heartbeat
- The Omron® 3 Series® digital blood pressure monitor stores up to 14 readings for one user
- The compact size makes it easy to take with you while you’re on the road
- It features a large LCD display for easy visibility
In Box Includes
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference)
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide