Adtemp™ Non-Contact Skin Surface Thermometer
The Adtemp™ Non-Contact Skin Surface Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required. This results in a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes cross-contamination risk and does not need costly probe covers. The infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement, making it ideal for screening. Other features include dual body/object mode, an easy-to-read backlit LCD display, 30-reading memory, and more. 2 AAA batteries are included.
- Noncontact simplifies temperature measurement, ideal for screening
- Measures in about 1 second without patient contact eliminating the concern of cross-contamination or costly probe covers
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy
- Measures at a distance of 4-6cm (1.5-2.5″) from the patient’s forehead.
- Dual mode – body and object
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read
- Wide Temp Range
- 30 reading memory
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life
- Audible beep when the measurement is complete. Night mode mutes the volume